This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of ReferralSafe. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the product. By using our ReferralSafe, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using ReferralSafe, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze information collected through our products.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information strictly related to ReferralSafe.
Business owner Phil, logs in and reviews the “GET STARTED" section. Here he finds this guide plus videos, examples, and tips for maximizing survey responses.
1. In the “Just for Phil" section, Phil confirms his email and creates a “Personal Survey Link by selecting "Confirm Email". He then selects “Copy Link”.
TIP: Save your “Personal Survey Link as a browser favorite or bookmark. Open your Personal Survey Page and try it! It even includes your name.
2. Phil's ASK message is an email to his customer Elaine asking her to complete his one question survey. His note includes hyperlinked text, connecting his “Personal Survey Link to his “Personal Survey Page. Super easy! FYI, ASK messages can also be posted on social media and texts.
3. Elaine receives Phil’s email, and happily submits her survey. Phil’s receives an instant “TRACK email displaying Elaine’s results. Additionally, within ASKTRA Phil sees all his survey results. He can export them too.
4. Phil’s WINs by sharing with Elaine, "Referrals are welcome who can benefit from our expertise and you receive a 20% discount." Soon, her referrals become sales!
TIP: Satisfied customers providing survey ratings of 7 to 10 are prime sources of new referrals. Review Convert Top Survey Results into Sales.
5. Repeat the ASKTRA journey often to easily measure customer satisfaction AND provide gentle hints that you welcome referrals. Check out the ACTIONABLE IDEAS for sales tips that are updated frequently. And suggestions are welcome!
Positive Survey Results Are a Goldmine
You just received a very positive response to your one question survey. Any rating between seven and ten ranges from pretty good to great. Here’s what to do next. This enhances the likelihood the customer will soon be sending you referrals.
1. Act Fast: Respond with a thank you note with a referral incentive.
2. Incentives will entice customers to send you referrals. These incentives can take many forms, such as discounts on products, services, or other rewards. Encourage people to spread the word about you.
3. Create unique responses for these customers based on survey response scores. Beyond your note of appreciation include:
a. Seven to Eight Ratings:
"Referrals are welcome who can benefit from our expertise. Each time you refer us and it results in a new sale, you’ll receive a future 10% discount. In addition, we’ll enter you in an exclusive monthly drawing."
b. Nine to Ten Ratings:
"Referrals are welcome who can benefit from our expertise. Each time you refer us and it results in a new sale, you’ll receive a future 20% discount. In addition, we’ll enter you into an exclusive monthly drawing. Lastly, our most valued customers receive exclusive early access to our new products and services open house. It’s a fun, small event.
Tip: Ask your customer to bring a friend with needs similar to theirs to the exclusive event.
People love to feel appreciated and the thank you does that. And making someone feel special with discounts, drawings, and exclusive access is how sales get made.
Tip: Client events are by invitation only. They are easy to provide. The payback is immense.
Icing on the Cake!
Personalize your thank you note: Mention specific aspects of their feedback that stood out to you and express your appreciation for their business.
Stay in touch: Regularly communicate with your customers through emails, phone calls, or in-person visits to show them that you value their business.
Utilize social media: Share your customers' positive feedback on your social media platforms and tag them in the post to increase your online reputation and attract potential new customers.
Provide exceptional customer service: Make sure to provide excellent customer service to all of your customers to build customer loyalty and encourage referrals.
By following these steps, you can turn a positive one question survey response into a valuable referral source for your business. And make new sales!
★ Keep Positive Survey Results Are a Goldmine handy. Make it a part of your routine. It'll help make you a lot of sales.
Related: Raising Low Survey Scores
Hello . This comprehensive FAQ Guide is designed to provide small business owners with practical solutions for every stage of your entrepreneurial journey. From starting a business to navigating marketing, sales, and customer service, this resource covers essential topics to help your business thrive.
Hello . Every salesperson encounters similar obstacles regardless of what they sell. Selling demands a lot of effort, and while I may not have all the solutions, my suggestions will undoubtedly enhance your sales skills.
This eBook offers a friendly tone and valuable content that produces tangible results when you implement the suggested tactics in your sales approach. I trust you'll find it enjoyable and profitable to read! Kevin